A message not from Lord Kitchener but the Friends of our local Park:
The Friends of Ruskin Park’s Summer Fete is our biggest Community day and fundraiser and it wouldn’t be possible without people offering to volunteer on the lead up and on the day. Help us make it great success.
Volunteers are needed to help with the following:
Before the day we need:
- Cakes for the Tea & Cake Tent
- Plants to sell
Please bring along on the day or drop off.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for drop off points
On the day we need help with:
- Supervising vehicles in and out of the park (slots between 9.00am-11.30am & 6.00-7.30pm)
- Setting up tables, gazebos & deckchairs (between 9am and 12pm)
- Helping on a stall – Tea & Cake, Tombola, Coconut Shy, Donkeys (between 12 and 6pm)
- Packing up at the end of the day (from 5.30pm)
- Clearing up at from 6pm-7.30pm
- Help with Litter picking throughout the day
We really do need your support so if you are able to offer some of your time to help with any of the above activities, please contact the FoRP Events team by email at email@example.com with details of your availability and your preferred
activities. Thank you.