On Friday (7th October) the Council announced an exhibition this week of GLL plans for Carnegie, again at St Saviour’s Church, Herne Hill Road (next to St Saviour’s School).
Here is the text from the Council’s website :
“Carnegie library was temporarily closed at the end of March, to be refurbished and reopened as a community hub, with a new neighbourhood library, a gym in the basement and community space. Come and see plans for the building:
- Wednesday 12 October from 9am to 1pm (tomorrow)
- Thursday 13 October from 12pm to 6pm
Your chance to:
- See the proposed plans for the building
- Speak to representatives from GLL regarding the designs and the proposed gym space
- Speak to local councillors about the future of the library and community space
- Give feedback on the plans.”
Link to Lambeth’s flyer
PLEASE TRY TO SEE THE LATEST PLANS AND MAKE YOUR VIEWS KNOWN
This is the ‘pre-planning’ stage.
Carnegie Community Trust CIO